Friday, October 31, 2008

Adult Costumes #4: Is there a (love) doctor in the house?

You've all seen a sexy nurse costume before. You've seen someone wear surgery scrubs and a mask before. But have you ever seen anyone wear any of these next amazing medical get-ups before? The beauty of the "funny" doctor costumes is that they are basically as subtle as adult costumes get. And by subtle, I mean there aren't any fake appendages dangling down or, you know, any sort of stupid meter on them. Though they are merely just white lab coats with a little logo, they still pack a walloping punch of prescription strength hilarity.

Because these costumes are so subtle, the entire joke lies in the insignia, which is probably too tiny to read in these pictures. So, bear with me here.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to the dreamy cast of the hottest medical drama on television right now: GENERAL MALPRACTICE. (har har har)

The #1 sexiest plastic surgeon in town, Dr. Tucker Fadden:


Everyone's favorite proctologist with malformed hands, Dr. Ben Dover!

Novelty large finger included!

His proctology arch nemesis, Dr. Harry Fingerman:


The dreamy new oral surgeon, Dr. Kenny Lingus:


Of course, the General Malpractice Hospital is world renowned for its gynecology department. Featuring an all-star lineup:

Dr. Howie Feltersnatch (NO JOKE):

Also known as that sketchy guy who went to high school for 5-6 years and owned a Camaro.

Dr. Seymour Bush:

He is probably the last person I want checking out my hoo-ha. Is he like Tom Arnold's cousin or something??

Dr. Willy Phister:

Umm...I don't even know what to say.

They care so much about women's health that they offer free mammograms!


I know what you're thinking, where are the ladies? How can there be any sexual tension on this show? Well, I'm not including all 500 sexy nurses that work there because that would take me ALL DAY, but I will include a few lady doctors. Oh, and they're not real doctors, they're sex therapists. Same diff.

Dr. Ophelia Cummings:


And her sexy, yet less professionally dressed, partner Dr. Anita Vibrata.


Oh wait, my bad, there is a female urologist. Get this: Dr. Juanna Hummer.


Steamy! Will Dr. Phister ever seal the deal with Dr. Hummer? Will Dr. Feltersnatch ever win back Dr. Vibrata?? Someone kill me now.

Also, I don't even know what to say about this next one, so I'll let it speak for itself.


Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

D. Bow said...

Oddly enough, Dr. Fingerman looks much more sinister than Dr. Fister. The Orgasm Doner picture is like a still frame from a nightmare.

Rachel said...

This company's misogynist streak is becoming less and less subtle. And that's what I find scary.

Sally said...

Dave: The Orgasm Donor is OUTRAGEOUS. His eyes look so anime!

Rachel: I KNOW!!!