Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA

So excited! Can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said better by someone else. For example, this kid:



Or, this long forgotten 90's star:


However, few videos tug at my heartstrings as much as the following video, shot last night outside the White House. As a person who has belted out the national anthem with friends (both drunk and sober), I know how awesome this must have been.


And, ok, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the election, but I love this for sooo many reasons and I'm going to pretend that this is topical.


Congratulations USA!

2 comments:

D. Bow said...

Sally McBeal, you are that kid.

I'm glad you saw that White House drunk parade too. It really warmed my heart.
Also the Dolly Parton video. Snow White looks way hot in those geek glasses.
Thank ya!

Rachel said...

You should've posted Rainin' McCain, too, just as a grand send-off.